Nineteenth Century Club
Thursday December 6th 2018 4:30 pm – 10:00 pm
Are You Showing Up?
TEDxOakParkWomen is an annual lecture series, licensed by TED, that brings together forward-thinking and innovative people from the community to discuss important topics and new ideas worth spreading in the Oak Park area.
TEDxOakParkWomen will take place on Thursday, December 6, 2018 at The Nineteenth Century Club in Oak Park and will foster the spread and application of great ideas around the National TEDWomen 2018 theme, Showing Up.
Things To Know:
- Doors open at 4:30 pm for check-in and networking, with TED Talks starting at 6 pm sharp.
- Limited street parking is available; you may park in the public garage at 938 Lake Street (Lake & Forest).
- A cash (or credit card) bar and bites of food will be available during the networking portions of the evening.
- This event is primarily adult-focused, but ages 13 and up are admissible at parent/guardian discretion.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend the event after purchasing a ticket, you may donate it to someone who would otherwise not afford one (by 12/04/18). Please contact us for more information.
- Check out our website TEDxOakParkWomen.com for more details.
This event has ended